
with lots of love and birthday wishes for

this egg-stra special little boy
whom has become this extra special man!
Dallen was a 'wise beyond his years' child. As a little boy
we'd often see him in a moment of quiet and catch a
glimpse of the man he would one day be. As he grew we
would watch him in specific situations and Larry and I
would say to each other, "He is going to be such a good man."
We were right!
And so, Mr. Dallen, thanks for being such a GREAT man and for
blessing our lives in so many ways. Our love and admiration for you
continue to grow with every passing year but our wish for you
today remains exactly what it's been since your very first celebration...

Happy Bday D! I think he turned out to be a great man too... and the infamous cake I have heard so much about looked awesome!
ReplyDelete